The Living Road
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Living Road|
|Studio album by Lhasa de Sela|
|Lhasa de Sela chronology|
- "Con toda palabra" (With All Words)
- "La marée haute" (The High Tide)
- "Anywhere on This Road"
- "Abro la ventana" (I Open the Window)
- "J'arrive à la ville" (I Come to the City)
- "La frontera" (The Border)
- "La confession" (The Confession)
- "Small Song"
- "My Name"
- "Pa' Llegar a tu lado" (To Reach Your Side)
- "Para el Fin del mundo o el Año Nuevo" (For the End of the World or the New Year)
- "Soon This Space Will Be too Small"
Some of the lyrics of this album were written in collaboration with a Portuguese writer, as it can be confirmed on the album. The album was released in 2003, seven years before the premature departure of Lhasa.
|This 2000s folk album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|