From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Lodger may refer to:
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
Literature and films
- The Lodger, a 1913 horror novel by Marie Adelaide Belloc Lowndes, about a Jack the Ripper-like serial killer
- The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog, a 1927 British silent film directed by Alfred Hitchcock and based on the 1913 novel
- The Lodger (1932 film), a 1932 British thriller film based on the 1913 novel
- The Lodger (1944 film), a 1944 American horror film about Jack the Ripper based on the 1913 novel
- The Lodger (2009 film), a 2009 American mystery/thriller film based on the 1913 novel
- The Lodger (band), an indie pop band from Leeds, England
- The Lodger (opera), a 1960 opera by Phyllis Tate based on the 1913 novel
- "The Lodger" (1940), Alfred Hitchcock was associated with a radio adaptation for CBS that served as the first episode of Suspense (radio drama)
- "The Lodger" (Doctor Who), the eleventh episode of the fifth series of British science fiction television series Doctor Who
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Lodger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.