The Longest Day
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Longest Day could refer to:
- D day, an invasion of Europe during World War II
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Longest Day (book), 1959 book by Cornelius Ryan
- The Longest Day (film), a 1962 war film based on Ryan's book
- The Longest Day (game), a 1980 wargame by Avalon Hill
- "The Longest Day" (Land of the Lost), an episode of the 1974 series Land of the Lost
- Longest Day (1998), a Doctor Who novel by Michael Collier
- "The Longest Day", a song by Iron Maiden from A Matter of Life and Death (2006)
- The Longest Day (race), a 24-hour sports and touring car endurance race
- Under Daylight saving time, one day of the year ("the longest day") has 25 hours
- Midsummer, the "longest day" of the year (the one with the most daylight)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Longest Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.