|Instruments||Drums, vocals, guitar|
|Labels||Flying Nun Records, Merge Records, Ba Da Bing|
|Associated acts||The Clean, Bailter Space, The Great Unwashed, The Mad Scene|
His first solo album, "All of It and Nothing," was released on Ba Da Bing Records on 16 September 2014.
Kilgour formed The Mad Scene with guitarist/bassist Lisa Siegel. They released an EP Falling Over, Spilling Over in 1992 on NYC indie label Homestead Records. Hamish's former label, New Zealand's Flying Nun, released the band's debut album A Trip Thru Monsterland in 1993. After some personnel changes the band signed to Merge Records and their second album Sealight was released in 1996.
as Hamish Kilgour
- All of It and Nothing - Ba Da Bing Records (2014)
- All of It and Nothing - Extras (cassette) - Ba Da Bing Records (2014)
- Finklestein - Ba Da Bing Records (2018) (Special limited edition of 50 includes Bonus LP "Funklestein")
with The Clean
with The Mad Scene
- A Trip Thru Monsterland - Flying Nun Records (1993)
- Sealight - Little Teddy Recordings (1995)
- Blip - Siltbreeze (2012)
- Falling Over: Spilling Over - Homestead Records (1992)
- The Greatest Time! - Merge Records (1995)
- Chinese Honey - Merge Records / Little Teddy Recordings (1996)
- Shamu Killer Whale! - Rover Records [Japan] (1998)
- We're All Normal and We Want Our Freedom - A Tribute to Arthur Lee and Love ('She Comes in Colors') - Alias Records (1994)
- Sympathy for Count Pococurante Vol. 1 ('Shake') - Dark Beloved Cloud (1994)
- Oh, Merge: A Merge Records 10 Year Anniversary Compilation - ('Kokomo Joe') - Merge Records (1999)
- Sing A Song For You: Tribute To Tim Buckley ('Happy Time') - Manifesto (2000)
- Woosh! Little Teddy Recordings 1991-2001 ('Transatlantic Telephone Conversation') - Little Teddy Recordings (2001)
- Floosh! ('Floosh!') - Little Teddy Recordings (2002)
- Old Enough 2 Know Better ('Spilled Oranges' [as Mad Scene]) - Merge Records (2004)
- Yeti Three ('Western Garden' + 'Outro') - Yeti Publishing (2005)
- Still Unravished - A Tribute To The June Brides ('No Place Called Home') - Yesboyicecream (2006)
- SCORE! Twenty Years Of Merge Records ('I Met You In My Dreams' + 'The Greatest Time') - Merge Records (2009)
- "NZEPC - Capital of the Minimal - Hamish Kilgour".
- "Flying Nun Records New Zealand - The Mad Scene". Archived from the original on 2007-11-16. Retrieved 2007-12-02.
- "TrouserPress.com :: Mad Scene:". Retrieved 2007-12-02.
- Simon Grigg The Terrorways (12.78 – 11.79)
- Radio New Zealand Saturday 12 March 2016 Music 101 Pocket Edition 77: U.S. Girls/Tiny Ruins and Hamish Kilgour/ The Beths, with Emma Smith
- Radio New Zealand 22 March 2016 Tiny Ruins & Hamish Kilgour
- Interview related to "All of It and Nothing" 
|This article about a New Zealand musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|