From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up menagerie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A menagerie is a historical form of keeping wild and exotic animals in captivity.
Menagerie or The Menagerie may refer to:
- The Menagerie (Doctor Who), an original novel written by Martin Day
- The Menagerie (series), a dark fantasy novel series written by Christopher Golden and Thomas E. Sniegoski
- The Glass Menagerie, a play by Tennessee Williams
- The Menagerie (professional wrestling), a pro wrestling stable
In other cultural fields:
- Menagerie (album), a 1977 album by Bill Withers
- Menagerie (DC Comics), two anti-heroes in the DC Universe
- Menagerie (Image Comics), a superhero in the Image universe
- The Menagerie (Star Trek: The Original Series), the only two-part episode of Star Trek: The Original Series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Menagerie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.