From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Moor may refer to:
Geography of England:
- The Moor, core street of The Moor Quarter of Sheffield
- The Moor, Hawkhurst, green within that village and civil parish
- The Moor (novel) (1998) by L.R. King
- "The Moor" (The Borgias) (2011), episode of the television series
- Othello (character), whether explicitly so named (e.g. by Shakespeare, ca. 1603) or not
- Personification of the Moors, in their collective role as a medieval political force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Moor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.