Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Muse or muse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Muses are the inspirational goddesses of literature, science, and the arts in Greek mythology.
The Muse may also refer to:
- "The Muse" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), episode from the fourth season
- The Muse (1999 film), 1999 film starring Albert Brooks and Sharon Stone
- The Muse (soundtrack), soundtrack by Elton John for the 1999 film of the same name
- The Muse (website), New York City based website career center
- The Muse, a section on Jezebel (website)
- The Muse (student paper) a student run newspaper based in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Muse, a song by English Folk singer Laura Marling on her album, A Creature I Don't Know
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Muse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.