From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Nun (disambiguation))
The Nun may refer to:
- The Nun, in French La Religieuse (novel), a novel by Denis Diderot, 1760
- The Nun, anti-Catholic novel by Mary Martha Sherwood, 1833
- The Nun (1966 film), a 1966 drama film directed by Jacques Rivette, based on the Diderot novel
- The Nun (2005 film), a 2005 horror film directed by Luis De La Madrid
- The Nun (2013 film), a 2013 French film
- The Nun (2017 film), an upcoming spin-off to The Conjuring 2
People and animals
- The Nun (racehorse), The pre race favourite in both the 1839 & 1840 Grand Nationals, failing to win either race.
- The Nuns, a San Francisco punk band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Nun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.