From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Nun (disambiguation))
The Nun may refer to:
- The Nun, originally known in French as La Religieuse, an 18th-century French novel by Denis Diderot
- The Nun (1911 film), a 1911 drama short film
- The Nun (1966 film), a 1966 drama film directed by Jacques Rivette, based on the Diderot novel
- The Nun (2005 film), a 2005 horror film directed by Luis De La Madrid
- The Nun (2013 film), a 2013 French film
- The Nun, also known as Al Rahiba, a 1965 Arabic-language film directed by Hassan Al Imam
- The Nun, also known as Religiosa, a 1996 short animated film directed by Clidio Nóbio
- The Nun (racehorse), The pre race favourite in both the 1839 & 1840 Grand Nationals, failing to win either race.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Nun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.