(Redirected from The Poor)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poor is an adjective related to a state of poverty.
Poor or The poor may also refer to:
- Charles Henry Poor (1808–1882), United States Navy officer
- Charles Lane Poor (1866–1951), American astronomer
- Edward Erie Poor (1837–1900), American banker, president of the National Park Bank
- Enoch Poor (1736–1780), American general in the American Revolutionary War
- Henry Poor (disambiguation), various people
- Janet Meakin Poor (born 1929), American landscape design specialist from Winnetka, Illinois
- John A. Poor (1808–1871), American lawyer, editor, and railroad entrepreneur
- Salem Poor (1747–1802), African-American slave and American Revolutionary War soldier
- Poor, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Poor Mountain, a mountain in Virginia
- Poor Valley, a valley in Tennessee and Virginia
- All pages with a title containing Poor
- Poore, a surname
- Poor Boy (disambiguation)
- Pore (disambiguation)
- Por (disambiguation)
- Poverty (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.