(Redirected from The Poor)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poor is an adjective related to a state of poverty.
Poor or The poor may also refer to:
- Poor, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Poor Mountain, a mountain in Virginia
- Poor Valley, a valley in Tennessee and Virginia
People with the name
- Charles Henry Poor (1808–1882), a United States Navy officer
- Charles Lane Poor (1866–1951), an American astronomer
- Edward Erie Poor (1837–1900), an American banker, president of the National Park Bank
- Enoch Poor (1736–1780), an American general in the American Revolutionary War
- Henry Poor (disambiguation), various people
- Janet Meakin Poor (born 1929), an American landscape design specialist from Winnetka, Illinois
- John A. Poor (1808–1871), an American lawyer, editor, and railroad entrepreneur
- Salem Poor (1747–1802), an African-American slave and American Revolutionary War soldier
- All pages with titles containing Poor
- Poor Boy (disambiguation)
- Poore, a surname
- Por (disambiguation)
- Pore (disambiguation)
- Poverty (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.