The Reader (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Reader (film))
The Reader (Der Vorleser) is a novel by Bernhard Schlink from 1995
The Reader may also refer to:
- The Reader (2008 film), a drama film by Stephen Daldry, based on Bernhard Schlink's novel
- The Reader (1988 film), a French film by Michel Deville, Raymond Jean's novel "La Lectrice".
- The Reader (magazine), a Liverpool-based literary magazine
- The Reader, quarterly free magazine in Redlands, California
- A Young Girl Reading, a painting by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- A TV program by China Central Television,allowing people to express their ideas by reading different articles and essays
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Reader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.