(Redirected from The Regents)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Regents is the plural of regent. It may also refer to:
- Board of Regents, a type of governing body of institutions of higher learning in the United States
- Regents Examinations, standardized tests given to high school students through the New York State Department of Education
- Regents School of Austin, a Christian school in Austin, Texas
- Regents Theological College, a theological college in Nantwich, Cheshire, England
- Regent's University London, a private university
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regents.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.