The Reivers (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Reivers is a 1962 book by William Faulkner.
The Reivers can also refer to:
- The Reivers (band), an American band
- The Reivers (film), a 1969 film based on the Faulkner novel
- Border Reivers, raiders along the Anglo-Scottish border between the 13th and 16th centuries
- The Reivers, a Scottish cricket franchise in the North Sea Pro Series
- The Reivers, the nickname for sports teams at Iowa Western Community College
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Reivers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.