From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Rift (film))
|Look up rift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rift is a geological occurrence where the Earth's crust and lithosphere are being pulled apart.
Rift may also refer to:
- Great Rift Valley, Kenya, a rift valley in Kenya
- Great Rift Valley, Ethiopia, a rift valley in Ethiopia
- Rift (album), an album by Phish
Film and television
- The Rift (1989 film), a movie directed by Juan Piquer Simón and starring R. Lee Ermey involving a submarine rescue that goes awry
- The Rift (2012 film), a 2012 film directed by Robert Kouba
- Cardiff Rift, a fictional breach in space-time in the television series Doctor Who and Torchwood
- Rifts (role-playing game), 1990 multi-genre role-playing game created by Kevin Siembieda
- Rift (video game), a massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- Far Gate, a computer game which was known as The Rift prior to its retail release
- The Rift (Skyrim), a hold in the video game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- metabolic rift, a shorthand expression for Karl Marx's notion of a rupture in the metabolic interaction between humanity and the rest of nature
- Oculus Rift, a virtual reality head-mounted display
- The Rift (novel), a 1999 novel by Walter Jon Williams
- The Rift, one of the three-part comic books of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.