Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Rosary may refer to:
- Rosary, Roman Catholic prayer beads
- The Rosary (house), a moated house built by Edward II in Southwark
- The Rosary (novel), a 1909 novel by English author Florence L. Barclay
- The Rosary, 1910 play by Edward E. Rose
- The Rosary, 1915 film based on the 1910 play by Colin Campbell (director), starring Kathlyn Williams, Charles Clary, Wheeler Oakman
- The Rosary (film), a 1931 British film directed by Guy Newall
- "The Rosary", song by Ethelbert Woodbridge Nevin (1862-1901) recorded by Rosa Ponselle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Rosary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.