From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seafarer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Seafarer may refer to the following:
- The Seafarer (play), a play by Conor McPherson
- "The Seafarer" (poem), an Old English poem
- The Seafarers, a short film by Stanley Kubrick
- The Seafarers (novel), a novel by Nevil Shute
- Catan: Seafarers, an expansion of the board game The Settlers of Catan
- Seafarer Glacier, Victoria Land, Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Seafarer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.