From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Seamstress can refer to:
- The Seamstress (composition), a 2014 violin concerto by composer Anna Clyne
- The Seamstress (1936 film), a 1936 Czech film
- The Seamstress (2009 film), a 2009 Canadian film
- The Seamstress (painting), a 1893 oil painting by French artist Édouard Vuillard
- The seamstress (A Tale of Two Cities), a fictional character in Charles Dickens's A Tale of Two Cities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Seamstress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.