From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Set-Up may refer to:
- The Set-Up, a narrative poem by Joseph Moncure March; basis for the 1949 film (see below)
- "The Set Up" (song), a 2004 song by Obie Trice
- "The Set Up", a song by Favored Nations from The Music of Grand Theft Auto V
Films and television
- The Set-Up (1926), an American silent Western starring Art Acord
- The Set-Up (1949), an American film noir directed by Robert Wise
- The Set-Up (1978), a student film by Kathryn Bigelow
- The Set Up (1990), a Hong Kong film
- The Set-Up (1995), an American crime thriller
- "The Set Up" (Parks and Recreation), a 2010 episode of Parks and Recreation
- "The Set Up" an episode on Hunter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Set-Up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.