The Sign of the Cross (1914 film)
|The Sign of the Cross|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frederick A. Thomson|
|Based on||the 1895 play by Wilson Barrett|
Ethel Grey Terry
|Cinematography||Herbert J. Siddons|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Sign of the Cross is a 1914 American drama silent film directed by Frederick A. Thomson based on the play by the late Wilson Barrett. The film stars William Farnum, Rosina Henley, Sheridan Block, Morgan Thorpe, Ethel Grey Terry, Lila Barclay and George Majeroni. The film was released on December 21, 1914, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)
- William Farnum as Marcus Superbus
- Rosina Henley as Mercia
- Sheridan Block as Nero
- Morgan Thorpe as Favius
- Ethel Grey Terry as Berenice
- Lila Barclay as Poppaea
- George Majeroni as Tigellinus
- Ogden Childe as Stephanus
- Ethel Phillips as Dacia
- Charles E. Vernon as Glabrio
- Rienzi De Cordova as Philodemus
- See Barrett (1896).
- "The-Sign-of-the-Cross - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "The Sign of the Cross (1914) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- Barrett, Wilson, The Sign of the Cross, J.B. Lippincott Company, (Philadelphia), 1896: Barrett's novelized version of his play.
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|