The Sphere (social network)
|Type of business||Private Company|
Type of site
|Social networking service|
|Founded||France, (2008 )|
|Launched||December 2, 2008|
The particularity of The-Sphere is that each member application is analyzed by a Board of Admissions for approval. It is claimed that the Board only select those who are deemed to add value to the club and who are in line with the website’s philosophy. It is claimed that The-Sphere’s network captures an international group of people; also that The-Sphere is a private social platform where members can share tips and content; and that The-Sphere’s platform offers tools to help members manage their private, social and business lives such as private mailbox, Online chat, photo and video albums, geolocation, city guide. The-Sphere’s network offers its members an online magazine. The-Sphere’s magazine is called “Trends&Events”. Upon joining, members can learn about that and other of the The Sphere's products and services. The-Sphere provides its member a concierge service. The Sphere provides its members an international address book. The-Sphere encourages off-line interactions between members. Recent Events include “Par Coeur Gala” to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation France association and hosted by The-Sphere ambassador Eva Longoria.
- "The Sphere : a social luxury network for the happy few". Luxe Magazine. September 2010.
- "Ainsi soit tweet". Le Point. 2011-11-22.
- "Le site exclusif The-Sphere.com". Joyce.fr. 2010-02-16.
- "The-Sphere.com : le club d'happy few où il faut déposer son CV". Teknologik.fr. 2010-03-17.
- "Super luxe on line". http://www.parismatch.com. 2009-11-22. External link in
- "The Global Gift Gala 2013". vimeo.com. 2013-05-12.
- "The-Sphere la générosité comme code d'accès". Make-A-Wish Foundation. November 2009.
- "Super Luxe Online". Paris Match. 2009-11-22.