The Springs (band)
|Origin||Alabama, United States|
|Associated acts||Little Big Town, Kelly Clarkson, Florida Georgia Line, Hunter Hayes, Thompson Square, Gary Allan, Little Big Town, Kelly Clarkson,|
Holly (Helms) Halcomb
The Springs is an American country music husband/wife duo composed of Stewart Halcomb from Enterprise, Alabama (male vocals) and Holly Halcomb from New Market, Alabama (female vocals). The Springs have now moved to Nashville.
Holly and Stewart met at the world-famous The Bluebird Cafe shortly after each of them moved to Nashville in 2011 and were later engaged there in 2013. The couple were later married in their home state of Alabama in 2015.
The Springs' debut album was released in 2014 with 9 of the 12 songs written or co-written by Stewart and/or Holly. Later in June 2014, The Springs released an EP entitled "Dance With Me" that debuted at #42 on the Billboard Country Album sells chart. This helped them to gain the attention and support of Spotify, including being added to the "Discover Weekly" Playlist. Since that time, they have eclipsed plays of 1+ million, and continue to gain momentum through social media.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|Dance with Me||
- "The Springs-Country Band-Nashvulle,Tennessee". Gig Masters. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Biography". The Springs official website. Retrieved 2015-02-27.
- "The Springs Chart History (Independent Albums)". Billboard.
- "The Springs Chart History (Heatseekers Albums)". Billboard.
- Bjorke, Matt (June 22, 2018). "Top 10 Country Albums Chart: June 20, 2018". Roughstock. Retrieved June 30, 2018.
- "The Springs Album & Song Chart History - Country Albums". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved June 21, 2016.