The Star Road
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Dust-jacket from the first edition
|Author||Gordon R. Dickson|
|Genre||Science fiction short stories|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|LC Class||PZ4.D553 St PS3554.I328|
The Star Road is a collection of science fiction stories by Gordon R. Dickson. It was first published by Doubleday in 1973. The stories originally appeared in the magazines Amazing Stories, Astounding, Analog Science Fiction and Fact, Galaxy Science Fiction, Worlds of Tomorrow and Fantasy and Science Fiction.
- "Whatever Gods There Be"
- "Building on the Line"
- "The Christmas Present"
- "Three-Part Puzzle"
- "On Messenger Mountain"
- "The Catch"
- "Jackal’s Meal"
- "The Mousetrap"
- "Galaxy Bookshelf", Galaxy Science Fiction, September 1973, p.88
- "Library of Congress Online Catalog". Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- Clute, John; Peter Nicholls (1995). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction. New York: St. Martin's Griffin. p. 332. ISBN 0-312-13486-X.
- Contento, William G. "Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections". Archived from the original on 2008-01-07. Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- Russ, Joanna (February 1974), "Books", The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, Mercury Publications: 71
- Sturgeon, Theodore (September 1973), "Galaxy Bookshelf", Galaxy Magazine, 34 (8): 88