From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Swimmer)
|Look up swimmer or swimmers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swimmer is a person who swims.
Swimmer or swimmers may also refer to:
People with the surname
- Darren Swimmer, American screenwriter and producer
- Ross Swimmer (born 1943), Special Trustee for American Indians at the U.S. Department of the Interior
- Saul Swimmer (1936–2007), American documentary film director and producer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Swimmers (film), a 2005 film starring Sarah Paulson, Cherry Jones, and Shawn Hatosy
- The Swimmer (1968 film), a 1968 film based on the Cheever story, starring Burt Lancaster
- The Swimmer (2013 film), a 2013 short film written and directed by Giovanni Basso
- Swimmer (arcade game), a 1982 arcade game
- "The Swimmer" (poem), a poem by Adam Lindsay Gordon
- "The Swimmer" (short story), a short story by John Cheever
- Swimmer (ballet), a ballet by Yuri Possokhov based on the short story by John Cheever
- "Swimmers", a 2005 song by Broken Social Scene from Broken Social Scene
- "The Swimmer", a song by Sleater-Kinney from All Hands on the Bad One (2000)
- "The Swimmer", a song by Jarrod Alonge from Beating a Dead Horse
- Swimmer (BEAM), a type aquatic robot
- Swim (disambiguation)
- Swimming (disambiguation)
- List of swimmers
- All pages beginning with "swimmer"
- All pages with titles containing swimmer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swimmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.