From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Teacher)
|Look up teacher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A teacher is someone acknowledged as a guide or helper in processes of learning.
Teacher or The Teacher may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Teacher (1974 film), a 1974 film starring Jay North and Angel Tompkins
- The Teacher (1977 film), a 1977 Cuban film
- The Teacher (2016 film), a 2016 Slovak and Czech film
- "Teacher" (song), by Nick Jonas
- "Teacher", a song by Jethro Tull from Benefit
- "The Teacher", a song by Super Furry Animals from Guerrilla
- "The Teacher", a song by Paul Simon from You're the One
- "The Teacher", a song by Magnum from Chase the Dragon
- "The Teacher", a song by Big Country from The Seer
- Teacher, a 1955 book written by Helen Keller
- Sir Leigh Teabing/The Teacher, in the List of The Da Vinci Code characters
- Brian Teacher (born 1954), former professional American male tennis player
- Qoheleth, author of the Old Testament book of Ecclesiastes, refers to himself in Hebrew as Qoheleth ("The Teacher")
- a spiritual teacher such as a guru or rabbi
- Teacher (Latter Day Saints), a priesthood office in the Aaronic Priesthood of denominations within the Latter Day Saint movement
- Teacher (role variant), one of the 16 role variants in the Keirsey Temperament Sorter personality questionnaire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teacher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.