Third eye (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Third Eye)
The third eye is a spiritual concept associated with enlightenment and direct communication with a higher plane of existence.
It may also refer to:
- The Third Eye (1929 film), a British film directed by Maclean Rogers
- The Third Eye (1966 film) or Il terzo occhio, an Italian film directed by Mino Guerrini
- Third Eye (2014 film), a 2014 Philippine horror film directed by Aloy Adlawan
- The Third Eye (serial), a 1920 film serial
- The Third Eye (TV series), an early Nickelodeon serial rebroadcasting British and New Zealand scifi series
- The Third Eye (Norwegian TV series), a 2014-2016 Norwegian crime drama television series
- The Third Eye (2012 TV series), a Philippine horror fantasy series
- The Third Eye, psychedelic rock band of late 1960s - early '70s from South Africa
- Third Eye Blind, an American rock band
- Third Eye (Ben Allison album) released in 1999.
- 3rd Eye Vision, a hip-hop album by the Hieroglyphics, that includes Del the Funkee Homosapien.
- Third Eye (Redd Kross album).
- Third Eye (Monsoon album).
- The Third Eye, an album by K-rock band Cherry Filter.
- "The Third Eye" (song), a song by The Pillows from their album My Foot
- "The Third Eye", a song by Nine Miles from his album Solomonic Polar Bear
- "Third Eye", a song by progressive rock band Tool from their 1996 album Ænima
- "Third Eye", a song by British band Florence + The Machine, from their 2015 album "How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful"
- "The Third Eye," a song by progressive rock band Gypsy from the 1970 double album Gypsy (UK American Gypsy), composer James Walsh.
- The parietal eye, sometimes called a third eye, which some animals have
- The pineal gland, a gland found in the brain of most vertebrates, also known as the "third eye"
- Le Troisième Oeil (The Third Eye), a collection of paintings by Marcel Marceau
- A bicycle front derailleur add-on
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.