The Train may refer to:
- The Train (1964 film), an American war film starring Burt Lancaster and Paul Scofield
- The Train (1970 film), an Indian Hindi suspense film
- The Train (1973 film), a Franco–Italian war film
- The Train (2007 film), an Indian Hindi thriller
- The Train (2011 film), an Indian Malayalam thriller
- "The Train" (song), a song by OutKast
- "C'mon N' Ride It (The Train)", a song by Quad City DJ's
- "The Train", a song by Frankie Miller from Double Trouble
- "The Train", a song by Ray Charles, the B-side of "Let's Go Get Stoned"
- "The Train" (Date with the Angels)
- "The Train" (Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman)
- "The Train" (Mission: Impossible)
- "The Train" (XIII: The Series)
- Other media
- "The Train" (short story), a 1947 story by Flannery O'Connor
- The Train: Escape to Normandy, a 1988 action video game based on the 1964 film (see above)
- The Train Game, a 1983 train simulation video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Train.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.