The Vineyard may refer to:
- The Vineyard (film), a 1989 film starring James Hong
- The Vineyard (magazine), a magazine published in London from 1910 to 1922
- The Vineyard (Bel Air, Maryland), listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- The Vineyard, Fulham, a Grade II listed house in Fulham, London, England
- The Vineyard Hotel, Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa
- The Vineyard, Oxford, a house in Oxford, England
- The Vineyard, Dublin, a cricket ground in Dublin, Ireland
- The Association of Vineyard Churches
- Martha's Vineyard, an island in Massachusetts
- The Vineyard (TV series), a 2013 American reality show based on residents and visitors of the island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Vineyard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.