The War of Art (book)
|Original title||The War of Art|
|Followed by||Do The Work|
The War of Art is a 2002 non-fiction book written by American author Steven Pressfield. The book highlights the forms of resistance faced by artists, entrepreneurs, athletes, and others who are trying to break through creative barriers. The book was followed by Do the Work in 2011.
- "Steven Pressfield Official Website - The War of Art". Steven Pressfield. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- Moore, Suzie. "6 Reasons Critics Are Awesome". Huffington Post.
- Clark, Val (Aug 2, 2014). "Viva la Resistance". Dubbo Photonews. Archived from the original on 2014-08-14.
- Carlson, Lucas. "These Are The Avoidable Mistakes Startup Founders Make Again And Again". Business Insider.
- Pressfield, Steven. "About". Retrieved May 2, 2012.