|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Bill for an Act with this short title will have been known as a Theft Bill during its passage through Parliament.
Theft Acts may be a generic name either for legislation bearing that short title or for all legislation on that subject.
See also Larceny Act.
England and Wales
- The Theft Act 1730 (4 Geo.2 c.32) (Repealed by the Statute Law Revision Act 1963)
- The Theft Act 1968
- The Theft Act 1978
- The Theft (Amendment) Act 1996
- The Theft Act 1607
- The Theft Act (Northern Ireland) 1969
- The Theft (Northern Ireland) Order 1978
- The Theft (Amendment) (Northern Ireland) Order 1997
- The No Electronic Theft Act (NET Act)