Them: A Novel
|Published||2007 (Simon & Schuster)|
- Miller, Laura (November 12, 2007). "The strangers next door". Salon.
- McClurg, Jocelyn (November 12, 2007). "Race, real estate become a flashpoint in 'Them'". USA Today.
- "Nathan McCall". AALBC.com.
- "Q&A". C-SPAN. March 2, 2008.
- Woods, Paula L. (November 10, 2007). "Gray areas in a racially divided town". Los Angeles Times.
|This article about a 2000s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.