From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up theme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theme or themes may refer to:
- Theme (Byzantine district), an administrative girth district in the Byzantine Empire governed by a Strategos
- Theme (computing), a custom graphical appearance for certain software.
- Theme (linguistics), topic
- Theme (magazine)
- Theme, a musical idea, usually a recognizable melody, upon which part or all of a composition is based; see Subject (music)
- Theme Building, a landmark building in the Los Angeles International Airport
- Theme music, a piece often written specifically for a radio program, television program, video game or film, and usually played during the intro, opening credits or ending credits
- Theme vowel or thematic vowel, a vowel placed before the word ending in certain Proto-Indo-European words
- Theme (arts), the unifying subject or idea of the type of visual work
- theme is the topic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.