Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up theme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theme or themes may refer to:
- Theme (arts), the unifying subject or idea of the type of visual work
- Theme (Byzantine district), an administrative district in the Byzantine Empire governed by a Strategos
- Theme (computing), a custom graphical appearance for certain software.
- Theme (linguistics), topic
- Theme (narrative)
- Theme Building, a landmark building in the Los Angeles International Airport
- Theme music, a piece often written specifically for a radio program, television program, video game or film, and usually played during the intro, opening credits or ending credits
- Theme vowel or thematic vowel, a vowel placed before the word ending in certain Proto-Indo-European words
- Subject (music), sometimes called theme, a musical idea, usually a recognizable melody, upon which part or all of a composition is based
- Theme (album), by Leslie West
- Theme (magazine)
- The Theme, a 1979 Soviet film
- "Theme", by Flying Lotus, from the album You're Dead!
- "The Theme (It's Party Time)", a 1997 song by Tracey Lee
- Themes (Clannad album), 1992
- Themes (Vangelis album), 1989
- Themes (Silent Stream of Godless Elegy album), 2000
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.