From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Themistocles or Themistoklis may refer to several people:
- Themistocles, an Athenian soldier and statesman
- the Decree of Themistocles, an ancient Greek inscription, purported to have been issued under the guidance of Themistocles
- Themistocles Anastasiadis, birth name of Greek journalist Themos Anastasiadis
- Themistokles Cholevas, a Greek basketball player
- Themistoklis Diakidis, a Greek high jumper
- Themistocles Leftheris, an American pair skater
- Themistoklis Nikolaidis, birth name of Greek footballer Demis Nikolaidis
- Themistocles M. Rassias, a Greek mathematician
- Themistokles Rigas, a Greek footballer
- Themistoklis Sophoulis, a Greek politician
- Sir Themistocles Zammit, a Maltese archaeologist, historian, professor of chemistry, medical doctor, researcher and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Themistocles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.