From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thera is a Greek island, also known as Santorini.
Thera may also refer to:
- One of the ancient names of the city of Gümüşhane, Turkey
- Fira, the main municipality of Santorini
- Thero or "Thera", an honorific term for fully ordained Buddhist monks
- Theran Empire, a fictional empire with its capital on Thera, in Earthdawn
- Thira (film), a 2013 Malayalam thriller film
- Thera (moth), a genus of moth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.