From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Theseus was the king of Athens. The name may also refer to:
- HMS Theseus, three ships of the Royal Navy
- Bristol Theseus, an aircraft engine
- Theseus Faversham, a character in the radio comedy The Penny Dreadfuls Present...
- "Theseus", a song by Patrick Wolf from The Bachelor
- Theseus (film), an upcoming film
- Theseus (programming language for relational databases), a programming language for relational databases, made in ~1979.
- Theseus (programming language), a high-level language for reversible computing
- Theseus, an electromechanical mouse constructed by researcher Claude Shannon as one of the first experiments in artificial intelligence.
- Theseus, duke of Athens (A Midsummer Night's Dream)
- Ship of Theseus, also known as Theseus's paradox
- Ship of Theseus (film), a 2013 Indian film by Anand Gandhi
- The Theseus Ring, a gold signet ring that dates back to the Minoan period
- Morpho theseus, a butterfly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theseus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.