Theta function (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Theta functions are special functions of several complex variables. Theta function may also refer to:
- Q-theta function , a type of q-series
- Theta function of a lattice , a holomorphic function on the upper half-plane
- Mock theta functions , etc., a mock modular form of weight 1/2
- Ramanujan theta function
- Neville theta functions
- Riemann–Siegel theta function
- Chebyshev function
- Feferman's function
- Heaviside step function sometimes denoted
- Lovász theta function, an upper bound on the Shannon capacity of a graph
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.