||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||27 December 1970
|As of 14 October 2009
Source: Thierry Alibert on RL project
Alibert is a full-time professional referee, under jurisdiction from the Rugby Football League, and currently takes charge of Super League games, as well as selected Challenge Cup and international games as one of the Rugby Football League's Full Time Match Officials.  Alibert got his opportunity to step up to full-time professionalism with the return of the referee Ashley Klein to his native Australia.
He has refereed in two Rugby League World Cup group matches, in 2000 and 2008. He was put forward as a neutral referee for the Four Nations match between England and Australia on 31 October 2009. However, the Australian Rugby League stated their desire for a more experienced referee, and the match was officiated upon by England's Steve Ganson.
Rugby League World Cup
Thierry has refereed:
- Wales vs England on 17 October 2009.
- He has refereed Lebanon vs Italy on 24 October 2009 in the Rugby League European Cup.
- He has refereed Wales vs Ireland on 1 November 2009 in the Rugby League European Cup.
- He has refereed England vs NZ on 7 November 2009 in the 4 Nations.
- "Klein replacement named". Sky Sports. 22 January 2009.
- Wilson, Andy (26 October 2009). "Australia opt for English referee to take charge of Four Nations clash". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 2009-11-09.