Thierry De Cordier (born 1954 in Ronse, Belgium) is a contemporary visual artist. He currently lives and works in Ostend, Belgium.
His art consists of drawings, paintings, sculptures, installations and poetry/philosophy, and his work is held in numerous museum collections, including S.M.A.K.
His works may be seen in the Stedelijk Museum voor Actuele Kunst and the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.
- Xavier Hufkens, Brussels, Belgium (2009)
- Marian Goodman Gallery, Paris, France (2007)
- Inauguration of De Kapel van het Niets, Sint-Norbertuscentrum, Duffel, Belgium (2007)
- Works from the « Female Drawings » Group. Part I, Marian Goodman Gallery, New York, NY, USA (2006)
- Drawings, Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris, France (2004)
- Black Paintings, Marian Goodman Gallery, Paris, France (2003)
- Drawings, SMAK, Ghent, Belgium (1999)
- Belgian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale, Venice, Italy (1997)
- Drawings, Museum Kröller-Müller, Otterlo, the Netherlands (1997)
- Je suis le Monde, Zerynthia, Rome, Italy (1996)
- Xavier Hufkens, Brussels, Belgium (1995)
- Galerie des Beaux-Arts, Brussels, Belgium (1991)
- Galerie des Beaux-Arts, Brussels, Belgium (1989)
- Galleria Grazia Terrible, Milano, Italy (1988)
- Galerie Joost Declercq, Ghent, Belgium (1987)
- De Lege Ruimte, Bruges, Belgium (1987)