Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Thing|
Thing or The Thing may refer to:
- An object, being, or entity
- Thing-in-itself (or noumenon), the reality that underlies perceptions, a term coined by Immanuel Kant
- Thing theory, a branch of critical theory that focuses on human–object interactions in literature and culture
- Thing (assembly), also transliterated as ting or þing, a historical Germanic governing assembly
- The Thing (listening device), a Soviet bug used during the Cold War for eavesdropping on the U.S. ambassador to the Soviet Union
- The Thing (art project), a 1990s community based in New York City
Film and television
- The Thing from Another World, often referred to as The Thing, 1951 science fiction film based on the novella Who Goes There?
- The Thing (1982 film), a remake of the 1951 film, directed by John Carpenter, more closely following the original novella Who Goes There?
- The Thing (2011 film), a prequel to the 1982 film
- Thing (The Addams Family), television series character
- "The Thing", a season 4 episode 17 of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Fred and Barney Meet the Thing, a 1979 13-episode animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera
- Thing (comics), a superhero in the Marvel Universe and member of the Fantastic Four
- The Thing!, a 1950s comic book series from Charlton Comics
- The Thing (jazz band), a Norwegian/Swedish jazz trio formed in 2000
- The Thing (Jazz Crusaders album), a 1965 album, or the title song
- The Thing (The Thing album), a 2000 album
- "The Thing" (song), a 1950 song, recorded by Phil Harris and others
- "The Thing", a B-side song on the single release of "Velouria" by Pixies
- "Things", a song by Jerry Lee Lewis from Young Blood
- "Things" (Bobby Darin song), a song by Bobby Darin from the album Things and Other Things
- The Thing (video game), a 2002 video game sequel based after the events of the 1982 film
- The Thing (roadside attraction), an attraction in the U.S. state of Arizona
- Thing, terminology for entities in the Doom engine
- Volkswagen 181, an automobile sold in the U.S., from 1968 to 1980, as the "Thing"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.