|Available in||English, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese|
|License||GPL version 3|
|Website||thingspeak.com and github|
According to its developers, "ThingSpeak is an open-source Internet of Things (IoT) application and API to store and retrieve data from things using the HTTP protocol over the Internet or via a Local Area Network. ThingSpeak enables the creation of sensor logging applications, location tracking applications, and a social network of things with status updates".
ThingSpeak was originally launched by ioBridge in 2010 as a service in support of IoT applications.
ThingSpeak has integrated support from the numerical computing software MATLAB from MathWorks, allowing ThingSpeak users to analyze and visualize uploaded data using Matlab without requiring the purchase of a Matlab license from Mathworks.
- ThingSpeak supported languages
- github README file
- ioBridge Blog Post
- MATLAB support for ThingSpeak
- Blog post by ioBridge President of Software, Hans Scharler, retrieved 21 Mar 2016
- ThingSpeak.com Terms of Service, retrieved 21 Mar 2016
- Indoor Environmental Quality Station
- An Introduction to ThingSpeak
- Hello ThingSpeak
|This free-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|