|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (May 2015)|
Thomas Jeier (born 24 April 1947 in Minden) was raised in Frankfurt and started writing prose as a student. He proved himself an expert of North America's present and past by publishing travel guides, books on history, biographies and novels (in particular of the western genre). He was translated and published in the USA too.
- "A winner of the Friedrich Gerstäcker Prize and the Elmer Kelton Prize, in the USA Thomas Jeier is regarded as "one of the best experts on America from the Old World"" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "Jane Fonda. Ihre Filme - ihr Leben". Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "He has written over 30 juvenile, fiction and non-fiction books.". Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "One of his novels was Der Sohn Des Killers, distributed in the U.S. as The Killer's Son". Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "The celluloid kid / Thomas Jeier and Jeffrey M. Wallmann.". Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- Thomas Jeier's homepage (in German)
- Elmar Kelton's homepage
- Jory Sherman's Homepage
- Official list of winners of the Friedrich Gerstäcker prize which shows Jeier's name for the year 1974