Thomas or Tom Terry may refer to:
- Tomás Terry (died 1886), Cuban business magnate
- Thomas D. Terry (1816–1897), president of Santa Clara University
- Tom Terry (meteorologist) (born 1969), television meteorologist
- Tom Terry (author), author and broadcaster
- Terry-Thomas who use this stage name for a short while.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|