From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thomas Wharton may refer to:
- Thomas Wharton, 1st Baron Wharton (1495–1568), English nobleman
- Thomas Wharton, 2nd Baron Wharton (1520–1572), English nobleman
- Thomas Wharton (died 1622), son of the 3rd Baron Wharton, father of the 4th Baron Wharton
- Thomas Wharton (anatomist) (1614–1673), English anatomist
- Thomas Wharton, 1st Marquess of Wharton (1648–1715), English nobleman and politician, credited with being the lyricist of Lilliburlero
- Thomas Wharton Jr. (1735–1778), American politician and 1st President of Pennsylvania
- Thomas Wharton (artist), American artist
- Thomas Wharton (author) (born 1963), Canadian novelist
- Tiny Wharton (1927–2005), Scottish soccer referee
- Thomas Warton the elder (1688?-1745), English clergyman, schoolmaster and poet.
- Thomas Warton (the younger) (1728–1790), English literary historian, critic, and Poet Laureate.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|