Thomas R. Zentall is a professor of psychology at the University of Kentucky. His research focusses on learning and memory in non-human animals. A former president of both the Midwestern Psychological Association and the Eastern Psychological Association, Zentall has over 300 publications in peer reviewed journals. In 2014 Zentall was honoured by the Comparative Cognition Society for his contributions to the study of animal cognition.
- "Comparative Cognition Laboratory". uky.edu. Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- "Bird Brains: Pigeons Gamble Just Like Humans". LiveScience.com. Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- "Dogs prefer quality over quantity when it comes to meal times". Mail Online. Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- "CCS - CCS Research Award". comparativecognition.org. Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- An interview with Zentall
- Zentall's master lecture at the 2014 Conference on Comparative Cognition
- Thomas Zentall publications indexed by Google Scholar
|This biography of an American psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|