Thrupp is the family name of:
- Arthur Thomas Thrupp (1828–1889), English Royal Navy officer
- Darren Thrupp (born 1966), Australian Paralympic athlete
- Dorothea Ann Thrupp (1779–1847), English writer
- Frederick Thrupp (1812–1895), English sculptor
- George Athelstane Thrupp (1822–1905), English coach builder
- John Thrupp (1817–1870), English historian
- Joseph Francis Thrupp (1827–1867), an English churchman and academic
Thrupp is the name of two places in the United Kingdom:
- Thrupp, Gloucestershire – a village and civil parish in Stroud District
- Thrupp, Oxfordshire – a hamlet near Kidlington in Cherwell District
There is another Thrupp between Abingdon and Radley (Oxfordshire, ex-Berkshire) although this is a shrunken village now. This is not the same Thrupp east of Faringdon.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thrupp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.