Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thrupp, a variant of the Middle English word thorp, meaning hamlet or small village, and may refer to:
- Arthur Thomas Thrupp (1828–1889), English Royal Navy officer
- Darren Thrupp (born 1966), Australian Paralympic athlete
- Dorothy Ann Thrupp (1779–1847), English writer
- Frederick Thrupp (1812–1895), English sculptor
- George Athelstane Thrupp (1822–1905), English coach builder
- John Thrupp (1817–1870), English historian
- Joseph Francis Thrupp (1827–1867), an English churchman and academic
Places in the United Kingdom
- Thrupp, Gloucestershire, a village and civil parish in Stroud District
- Thrupp, Oxfordshire, a hamlet near Kidlington in Cherwell District
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thrupp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.