Thrupp is the family name of:
- Arthur Thomas Thrupp (1828–1889), English Royal Navy officer
- Darren Thrupp (born 1966), Australian Paralympic athlete
- Dorothy Ann Thrupp (1779–1847), English writer
- Frederick Thrupp (1812–1895), English sculptor
- George Athelstane Thrupp (1822–1905), English coach builder
- John Thrupp (1817–1870), English historian
- Joseph Francis Thrupp (1827–1867), an English churchman and academic
Thrupp is the name of two places in the United Kingdom:
- Thrupp, Gloucestershire – a village and civil parish in Stroud District
- Thrupp, Oxfordshire – a hamlet near Kidlington in Cherwell District
There is another Thrupp between Abingdon and Radley (Oxfordshire, ex-Berkshire) although this is a shrunken village now. This is not the same Thrupp east of Faringdon.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thrupp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.