Thumbprint may refer to:
- A form of fingerprint.
- Carbon Thumbprint, Carbon dioxide equivalent impact of an individual product or service.
- Thumbprint sign, a term in radiology.
- Thumbprint, a novel by Friedrich Glauser.
- Thumbprint, a short story by Joe Hill (writer).
- A variety of cookie in which a well is made with the thumb and filled with jam or filling.
- A Regmaglypt, the characteristic thumbprint-shaped depressions on a meteorite caused by ablation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thumbprint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.