Thunder on the Left
Thunder on the Left is a novel by Christopher Morley, originally published in 1925. In it, Morley looks at maturity, individual growth, and human nature. It was adapted as a play by Jean Ferguson Black in 1934.
Movie rights in perpetuity were sold to Picture Entertainment International, Lee Caplin, for $52,000 in the 1990s.
- Garden City, New York : Doubleday, Page & Company, 1925 LCCN 25027460
- Garden City, New York : Doubleday, Page & Company, 1926
- Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday, Doran & Company, Inc., 1936 LCCN 36009351
- New York, Philosophical Library  LCCN 59016366
- Los Angeles, CA : Sun & Moon Press, 1995 LCCN 94048249 ; ISBN 1-55713-190-2
- Poughkeepsie, NY : Vivisphere, 2000 LCCN 00101946 ; ISBN 1-892323-88-5
|This article about a 1920s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.