Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thyme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thyme is any member of the genus Thymus of aromatic herbs with culinary, medicinal, and ornamental uses.
Thyme may also refer to:
- Thymus (plant), a genus of herbs
- Plectranthus amboinicus, Caribbean thyme
- Acinos alpinus, rock thyme
- Veronica serpyllifolia, thyme-leaf speedwell
- Thymus (disambiguation)
- Time (disambiguation)
- TYME, an ATM/interbank network in Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thyme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.