From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tibetan (language))
Tibetan language may refer to:
- Classical Tibetan, the classical language used also as a contemporary written standard
- Standard Tibetan, the most widely used spoken dialect
- any of the other Tibetic languages
- Old Tibetan, the language used 7–11th century
- Central Tibetan language, which forms the basis of Standard Tibetan
- Khams Tibetan, spoken in the south-east
- Amdo Tibetan, spoken in the north-east
- Tibetan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tibetan language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.