Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tibi, Tibi, tibí, or tíbǐ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tibi can refer to:
- Tibi, Alicante, a municipality in Spain
- Tibi (footballer) (born 1951), Portuguese footballer
- Ahmad Tibi, Israeli Arab politician
- Bassam Tibi, professor of International Relations
- Eitan Tibi (born 1987), an Israeli footballer
- Tibi (fashion brand), an American fashion company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tibi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.