|Look up tibia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The tibia is a bone in the leg of humans and other vertebrates.
Tibia may also refer to:
- Tibia (gastropod), a genus of sea snails
- Tibia (instrument) or aulos, an ancient Greek and Roman wind instrument
- Tibia (organ pipe), a sort of organ pipe that is most characteristic of a theatre organ
- Tibia (video game), a 1997 MMORPG
- Tibia, a segment of the arthropod leg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tibia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.