From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tidal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tidal is the adjectival form of the word tide.
Tidal may also refer to:
- Tidal (album), a 1996 album by American singer-songwriter Fiona Apple
- Tidal (Bible), a king involved in the Battle of the Vale of Siddim
- Tidal (livecoding), a live coding environment for music.
- Tidal, Manitoba, location of the Tidal railway station, Canada
- Tidal (service), a music streaming service
- Tidal force, a secondary effect of the force of gravity and is responsible for the tides
- Tidal flow (traffic), the flow of traffic thought of as an analogy with the flow of tides
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tidal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.